Guardian Air / REME HVAC Cell
Did you know that people spend 75-90% of their time indoors?
It's true! The days of getting outside and enjoying the great outdoors have lessened as our society gets more plugged in. That is, plugged in to the Internet, smart phones, and video gaming systems. In years past, people actually had to step outside their homes (*gasp*) and either walk or drive to socialize with friends and family.
But today's technology has made is easier than ever to socialize, communicate, and play with friends, coworkers, and family without ever having to leave the comfort of one's own home. But there's a price to pay for this added convenience because...
More Time Spent Indoors = More Exposure to Airborne Toxins
For example, did you know that:
- About 40,000 dust mites, a common household allergen, can live in one ounce of dust?
- An estimated 10-15% of the entire population may be allergic to cat or dog dander.
- More than 31 million Americans have been diagnosed with asthma, about 1/3 are children under 18?
- Each person inhales over 3,500 gallons of air each day? Children inhale more particles for their size then adolescents or adults!
- Polluted air causes 94% of all respiratory problems?
So although technology may be the reason for poor indoor air quality, it's also the solution!
If you're concerned about your indoor air quality...
...you'll be glad to know that we've helped a lot of families with this issue and we've helped asthma and allergy sufferers get relief!
Air filters weren't enough so we found a solution that really works for our customers.
How to Improve Indoor Air Quality
The Guardian Air and REME HVAC Cells from RGF are the perfect solutions to poor indoor air quality in your home. They kill 99% of bacteria, viruses and mold (both surface and airborne)! In addition, they kill 85% of gases and odors. In fact, they:
- Are approved by the EPA, FDA, and USDA
- Are used by the US government, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, cruise ships, restaurant chains, daycare centers, in commercial buildings and residential homes
- Leave no chemicals and no residue
- Are considered 'Safe-Kill' - only leave behind oxygen and hydrogen
- Require no maintenance
- Come with a 2 year warranty